Candidates must go through following details regarding VITEEE Application Form:
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through online mode.
- VITEEE 2021 registration form has been made available from 30th November 2020.
- The last date to submit application form for VITEEE 2021 through any medium will be till 30th March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to the candidates registered ID & number so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each mentioned eligibility norm as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Authority will also provide correction facility for limited time period to edit any kind of incorrect details in the application form.
- Incomplete form will lead to rejection so candidates must provide each asked & required details in the form.
- There is no need to send online application form to the exam conducting authority.
- Candidates are able to submit VITEEE application fee through any online mode.
- Online application fee will be of Rs.1150/-while application through mobile apps will be Rs. 1050/-.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for VITEEE 2021:
- Nationality: Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/ PIO/ OCI category candidates will be eligible to apply for VITEEE 2021.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th level examination, 2-year pre- university, class 10th for foreign category.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be born in or after 1stJuly 1999. Candidates must be at least 17 years in age as on 1stJuly 2021.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English (PCME/ PCBE). Candidates who have studied PCM will be eligible for all B.Tech. programmes.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 60% marks in PCM/ PCB in class 12th. SC/ ST category candidates must belong to Jammu & Kashmir and northern eastern state.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for VITEEE.
VITEEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding tentative dates for VITEEE 2021 Application:
|Application process starts
||30 November 2020
|Last date to submit application form
||30th March 2021
||Last week of March 2021
|VITEEE 2021 exam date
||2nd- 3rd week of April 2021
How to Apply for VITEEE
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for VITEEE 2021:
For Online Application Form:
- Visit Official website .
- Register yourself by entering details such as name, parent’s name, mail ID, phone number etc.
- Verification link will be sent to your registered ID.
- Check your mail ID for login details.
- Now login using the given login credentials.
- Provide other asked & required details such as qualification or address details.
- After filling all the details in the application form, re-check & verify the details.
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature between 10 KB to 200 KB in size.
- Photograph dimensions must be as 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm whereas signature dimensions must be as 3.5 cm * 1.5 cm.
- After image uploading, proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take multiple printout of your confirmation page & keep it safe for future use.
We have mentioned complete & all required details regarding VITEEE 2021 Application Form. Candidates must go through the steps while filling VITEEE application form. Also remember to check mentioned eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Candidates must also not forget to check basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more to avoid any kind of rejection.