The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow by Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Further, the Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2016 being conducted by Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. The CAB has absolute rights for conducting UPSEE-2016, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges / institutes affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The CAB is authorised to take every decision regarding conduct and admissions through UPSEE-2016.
The eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2017 are mentioned below.
- There is no age limit for apply.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination, they can also apply.
|B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA
||Pass Intermediate examination or equivalent
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
||Engineering Diploma Holder or B.Sc Graduates
||Pharmacy Diploma Holders
|MCA (Lateral Entry)
||BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree holders
||Bachelor Degree or its equivalent
||Passed Intermediate examination of U.P Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the University. UPSEE 2017 Admit card will be announced on 7th April 2017. There is no procedure to sent admit card by post. Candidates can preserve their admit card for the counselling & admission process. Without admit card candidates will not allow to enter in the examination hall.
UPSEE 2017 Result
UPSEE 2017 Result will be declared along with the answer key on the official site. The result will be posted in the last week of May 2017 (tentative). On the basis of the candidate performance in the entrance exam, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. After the result declaration, candidates can get their answer sheets scrutinized on the submission of Rs. 5000 per paper within seven days. On the basis of the merit list candidates will be called for the counselling process.
UPSEE 2017 Counselling
A few days after the result announcement, the counselling process will be started. Only successful candidates will be required to participate in the counselling procedure. The information of the UPSEE 2017 Counselling schedule will be published in the official website. The allotment of the seats through counselling will be strictly based on the merit list & availability of the seats. Once the seats will be allotted to the candidates, no changes will be allowed.
Documents required at the time of counselling
- 10th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- 12th Mark sheets & passing certificate
- Diploma certificate (if applicable)
- Bachelor Degree certificate (if applicable)
- UPSEE 2017 Admit Card
- UPSEE 2017 Score Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
UPSEE 2017 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated the UPSEE 2017 exam updates. Check all the dates in the below section:
|Application Form Start Date
|| 18th January 2017
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
||28th February 2017
|Admit Card Released Date
||7th April 2017
|Date of Examination
||16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017
|Result Declaration Date
||Last week of May 2017
|Counselling Starts Date
||Second week of June 2017