V-SAT Admission Test : Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is a computer based online test conducted on all India basis for admission into B.Tech. in Vignan's University at its Vadlamudi, Guntur Campus, Andhra Pradesh, India.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN TO B.Tech. PROGRAMMES
- Candidates born on or after 1st July ,1996 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech. programmes will be through Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test, V-SAT an on-line test, conducted by Vignan's University on all India basis.
Streams for V-SAT 2017 :
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2017 are eligible for all the B.Tech programmes.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2017 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering & Food Technology Programmes.
- Note: Candidates appearing for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION INTO B.Tech.
The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2017.
The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in V-SAT /EAMCET/JEE-2017, provided if he/she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria. Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vigna's University.
A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vigna's University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
Admissions to various programmes will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
B.Tech. COURSES OFFERED