Counselling for B.Tech. Programme
BIT Deoghar, BIT Jaipur and BIT Patna Campuses
List of Documents /Certificates to bring at the time of reporting for counselling:
Candidates must carry the originals of the following documents / certificates at the time of reporting for counselling. They should also carry one set of photocopies of all these documents, and one recent colour photograph identical to the photograph uploaded on the application form.
- Printout of online application form (printed from the Institute website)
- Proof / receipt of application fee of Rs.1,000/- (General) and Rs.750/- (SC/ST) candidates.
- Admit Card of JEE(MAIN) 2019 issued by CBSE, New Delhi
- Score /Rank Card of JEE(MAIN) 2019 issued by CBSE [downloadable score card is acceptable]
- Pass Certificate of Class X as proof of date of birth
- Mark Sheet of Class X
- Mark Sheet of Class XII or equivalent qualifying
- Certificate of category (SC/ST candidates) if applicable issued by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
- Candidates belonging to other special category [Person with Disability / Kashmiri Migrant] must provide the certificate in proper format from appropriate authority.
- Photo identification: (Driving license, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, School / College ID are acceptable)
- School / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Provisional selections will be made on merit based on AIR (CRL Rank) obtained by the candidates in JEE (MAIN) 2019. However, candidates must meet the age criteria and other minimum academic requirements [see eligibility criteria].
Total fees payable at the time of admission:
Provisionally selected candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs.1,49,000/- for admission at BIT Patna Campus, Rs.1,48,500/- for admission at BIT Deoghar Campus andRs.1,35,500/- for admission at BIT Jaipur Campus. [No partial payment shall be entertained].
All payments may be made through Demand Draft in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology”, payable at the city of reporting campus.
Candidates may also pay the admission fee online through State Bank Collect. For details, please go through the instructions given on the Institute website. [Candidate may use the net banking or credit card payment through any nationalized bank].
Hostel facilities are provided only at the BIT Deoghar and Patna Campuses. Hostel mess charges at these campuses will be approximately Rs.3,000/- per month. Students at these campuses will be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money* (One Time only - Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges. For the session July 2019, this mess advance will be Rs.18,000/- [Rs.15,000/- for Girls at BIT Patna Campus].
For fee refund rule, please see separate notice on Notice Board / Institute website.
Enroll for career Counselling Program - Click here
Enroll- Career Counselling Program - STD 8th to 12th
1. Career Counselling - Starting From Rs 4000 Onwards
2. Pre Counselling - a) IIT PCP b) IIT NIT PCP c) AIIMS - NEET PCP @Rs 4000 to Rs 15000
3. Entrace Exam Counselling - Rs 2500 Onwards
4. Rank Counselling - a) JOSAA IIT RCP b) JOSAA IIT NIT RCP c) WBJEE - COMEDK JEE - Main Multi State - Top University RCP
d) AIIMS - NEET 15% AIQ RCP e) NEET 85% SQ - Top Pvt. University @Rs 4000 to Rs 15000
5. Information Counselling - a) NATA - Architecture ICP b) IMU - Marine Engineering ICP c) Many More @Rs 2500 to Rs 3500
6. Career Infopedia - @Rs 1000 to Rs 4000
7. SMS Alert - a) SMS Alert @Rs 500 b) SMS Alert Premium @Rs 1000