KIITEE 2021 Application Form has been released on 10th December 2020. KIITEE is a university level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission into Engineering, Technology, Arts, Nursing and other various courses. It will be organized by Kalinga Institute of Technology (KIIT). Admission will be offered in MBBS, BDS, PG Dental and PG Medical programmes. It can be done through national level test scores of NEET & NEET PG. Candidates mut go through following details as application form, its fee and much more regarding KIITEE Application Form 2021.
Candidates must go through following details regarding KIITEE 2021 Application Form:
- KIITEE 2021 registration form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form for KIITEE 2021 from 10th December 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form till 31st March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information has been sent to candidates registered mail ID & phone number so it must be valid/ working.
- The university may also provide application correction facility.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the details carefully & completely.
- All uploaded images along with 10th mark sheet must be sent to following address:
The Director, Admissions,
KIIT, Koel Campus, Bhubaneshwar- 751024,
- There is no application fee for KIITEE 2021.
KIITEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility points before applying for KIITEE 2021:
For B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech Dual Degree Biotechnology:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognised board or university.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 60% marks in their qualifying marks.
- Mandatory Subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in their qualifying marks.
- Age Limit: He/ she must have born or after 1stJuly 2000.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply for KIITEE 2021.
How to Apply for KIITEE
Go through following steps while applying for KIITEE:
- Go to KIITEE official site
- Select “Online application” or download option.
- Select course as per your choice.
- Go through all the instructions before filling the form.
- Tick on the, “I Agree” option.
- Fill basic details such as candidates name, valid mail ID & phone number.
- A confirmation message will be received on your registered ID & no.
- Fill other basic & required details and complete your procedure.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Also upload 10th class certificate.
- Re-check & verify the given detail.
- After verification, click on “submit” option.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, fee mode & much more regarding KIITEE Application form 2021. Candidates are advised to follow all the mentioned steps while filling the application form to avoid rejection/ cancellation of form. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill all the mentioned eligibility norms.