Jamia 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 30th June 2020 for UG/ PG courses. Entrance Exam has been postponed for UG/ PG admission. The new dates will be announced soon. The exam will be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University which is located in Delhi. JMI conducts university level entrance examination for enrolling the candidates every year into various UG and PG courses. The university offers admission into various courses offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, etc. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Arch/ B.Tech and BDS Programmes can apply on the basis of JEE Main Scores and NEET Rank. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jamia Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information.
Candidates must check the following details regarding JMI 2020 Application Form:
- Jamia 2020 Application form has been released through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from 21st February 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form is till 30th June 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPEG format.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must not be more than 100 KB.
- Incomplete application form will be liable to rejection, so candidates must fill the application form carefully.
- Authority will also provide one time correction facility to edit mistakes done in the application form.
- Don’t forget to provide operating email ID & phone number in the application form.
- All the important communication will be send to registered mail ID & contact number.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- At last, candidates must also take multiple printouts of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through both online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment involves credit card, debit card, or net-banking.
- For offline mode, candidates will have to submit the fee through Demand Draft (DD).
- The application fee as per course will be as:
|Centre for Management Studies/ Education/ Architecture/ Faculty of Engineering & Technology/ Dentistry/ Law
|B.Tech/ B.Arch./ all other faculties
Jamia 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Jamia Eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech: Candidates must qualify intermediate level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics: Candidates must qualify intermediate level with minimum 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
- B.F.A: Candidates must qualify 12th level with 50% minimum marks.
- B.A (Hons.) Sociology/ Physiology: Candidates will have to qualify 12th level with minimum 50% marks.
||Dates 2020 (Announced)
| Registration Starts
||21st February 2020
| Registration Closes
||30th June 2020
|Application Window Editing
||1st July to 3rd July 2020
|Release of Admit Card
|JMI 2020 Entrance Exam (UG/PG)
||July 2020 (UG courses & PG courses)
|JMI exam for B.Tech/ B.E/ BDS admission
||B.E/ B.Tech (Through JEE Main Scores); BDS (Through NEET Scores)
|Last date to submit qualifying exam result
||16th September 2020
||Last week of September 2020
How to Apply for Jamia 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Jamia 2020:
- Visit official website. (link is provided above)
- Now click on ‘Application Form 2020’ tab.
- Select for the programme you wish to apply.
- Now proceed to fill application form.
- Enter all personal details, email id, and phone number in the application form.
- Fill qualification details, subject preference, exam city, exam center and other asked details.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature as per the official specifications.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, take printouts of filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe until admission.
Candidates must go through these steps for filling Jamia 2020 application form. Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection of application form later. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Jamia 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
Enroll for career Counselling Program - Click here