Jamia 2020 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 4th May 2020 for UG/ PG courses. Entrance Exam has been postponed for UG/ PG admission. The new dates will be announced soon. The exam will be organized by Jamia Millia Islamia University which is located in Delhi. JMI conducts university level entrance examination for enrolling the candidates every year into various UG and PG courses. The university offers admission into various courses offered in the field of Engineering & Technology, Law, Humanities, Social Sciences, etc. Candidates who want to take admission in B.Arch/ B.Tech and BDS Programmes can apply on the basis of JEE Main Scores and NEET Rank. In this article, we have provided complete details regarding Jamia Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other information.
Jamia Admission 2020 Exam Dates
Check Jamia Admission dates which are listed in the table given below for various events:
||Dates 2020 (Announced)
| Registration Starts
||21st February 2020
| Registration Closes
||4th May 2020
|Application Window Editing
|Release of Admit Card
|JMI 2020 Entrance Exam (UG/PG)
||May to July (UG courses); 1st June to 10th July (PG courses)
|JMI exam for B.Tech/ B.E/ BDS admission
||B.E/ B.Tech (Through JEE Main Scores); BDS (Through NEET Scores)
|Last date to submit qualifying exam result
||16th September 2020
||Last week of September 2020
Jamia Admission 2020 Application Form
Jamia Admission 2020 Application Form details can be checked by the applicants below:
- The Application Form for Jamia Admission 2020 has been made available for the candidates in online mode.
- The Application process contains various steps- Register, filling the application form, uploading of photograph/ signature/ documents and payment of application fee.
- In case students have made mistakes while filling the application form. They can make corrections during the application correction period from May 2020.
- After complete registration, candidates must take the print out of the application form for further process.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay their fee via debit/credit card or via net banking.
The Application Fee according to the courses is listed below in the table:
| Courses Offered
|Faculty of Law, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Dentistry, Centre for Management Studies, Centre for Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Sciences, Faculty of Architecture and Ekistics (Except B.Arch.), Faculty of Engineering & Technology (Except B.Tech.) & AJK Mass Communication Research Centre
|B. Tech/ B. Arch and all other faculties
Jamia Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Jamia Admission Eligibility Criteria can be checked by the candidates below for various programmes:
For UG Admission:
- B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in PCM subjects.
- B.Tech: Candidate must have passed 10+2 level with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or university.
- B.A. (Hons) Sociology/ Psychology: Candidate must have passed his/her 12th level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- B.F.A: Students must have passed their 10+2 level or equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board or university.
Enroll for career Counselling Program - Click here