JOINT SEAT ALLOCATION AUTHORITY 2019
Documents to be Submitted at the Reporting Centre at the Time of Seat Acceptance
For seat acceptance, bring the following set of ORIGINAL documents, wherever applicable, and a set of self-attested photocopies to the reporting centre. Please arrange the documents in the order given below. After verification, photocopies will be retained by the reporting centre and the original documents will be returned. As mentioned “[format given]” below, formats for various certificates and documents are available on JoSAA web portal.
A.NITs, IIITs and other GFTIs:
- Three passport size photographs identical to the one uploaded during JEE (Main) 2019 registration
- Class XII performance check [format given in Annexure 7(b) of JoSAA Business rules]
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Undertaking by the candidate [format given in Annexure 9 of JoSAA Business rules]
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment by online net banking of State Bank of India (SBI), debit cards issued ONLY by SBI and E-Challan by SBI [For SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 15,000/- & For others: Rs. 35,000/-]
- Photo identity card [issued by govt. agency/last attended school/Class XII admit card]
- Admit card of JEE (Main) 2019
- Score card of JEE (Main) 2019 [downloaded from JEE (Main) portal]
- Date of birth proof [Class X mark sheet]
- Class XII (or equivalent) board mark sheet. If available, pass certificate
- “State code of eligibility” is determined using qualifying examination certificate.
- Indian nationals who passed the qualifying examination from Nepal/Bhutan or an institution abroad must bring passport. Permanent address given in the passport will determine state code.
- The candidates having Senior Secondary Certificate from the National Open School must bring the proof of place of examination center of the final examination to determine the state code.
- Medical certificate [format given in Annexure 8 of JoSAA Business rules]
- Category certificate (GEN-EWS/OBC-NCL/SC/ST), if applicable [format given]
- For state-wise central list of SCs, please refer http://socialjustice.nic.in/UserView/index?mid=76750
- For state-wise central list of STs, please refer https://tribal.nic.in/ST/LatestListofScheduledtribes.pdf
- The OBC-NCL certificate should be dated on or after April 1, 2019. The certificate should clearly mention that the candidate belongs to non-creamy layer and the caste of the candidate must be in the state-wise central list of OBCs given at http://www.ncbc.nic.in/User_Panel/CentralListStateView.aspx
- The GEN-EWS certificate should be dated on or after April 1, 2019. [format given in JoSAA website (www.josaa.nic.in)]
- Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable. The certificate will be rejected if the disability is less than 40%.