JEE Main 2020 Application Correction has been re-started from 1st April 2020 for JEE Main April session. JEE Main exam is a national level examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The exam will be held for admission in undergraduate engineering courses in IITs, NITs, and IIITs.
Candidates should know that what entries can be modified and what are restricted for any modification. In this article, we have mentioned details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020.
JEE Mains Correction in the application form is the one time opportunity to edit application form. There is an option for one time correction of personal particulars of candidates. JEE Main 2020 application form correction 2020 window has been re-opened from 1st April 2020 for April session. Students are able to make corrections till 3rd May 2020.
Earlier the correction window was open from 13th March to 16th March 2020.
JEE Main 2020 Correction can be done only if the candidates have submitted the fee and complete all the steps of online application form of JEE Main. The candidates are able to modify all the particulars (including images of the photo, thumb impression and signature) of his/ her application form.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction
For all the candidates who have register successfully for JEE Main April session, the board has re-started JEE Main Application correction facility to correct mistakes. This facility is for the students who want to make corrections in the details of application form. Correction in uploaded images has been started after completion of application process.
The application correction window has been re-opened from 1st April to 3rd May 2020 for the April session registration.
Students are able to correct details in the application through online mode only. To make correction in the application, students have to pay an additional amount of fee.
Correction in the application must be done by the candidates before the last date of form submission.
Important Points for Correction:
- All the parameters (Except Exam Citys) in Application Form will be editable.
- Correction in Application Form Particulars will be allowed only once.
- After correction in the Application Form particulars, mentioned change(s) will be updated immediately if additional Examination Fee will not be required based on the changes in particulars.
- In case additional Examination Fee will required to pay based on the changes in Application Form particulars, then final updation of correction(s) in Application Form Particulars will be done only after the successfully payment of additional amount of Examination Fee.
- The additional amount of Examination Fee (if applicable) will be submitted by SBI MOPS (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: The photograph uploaded by the candidates without Name and Date will be accepted.
JEE Main Correction Fee Payment
The balance fee, if any due to correction in particulars, have to be paid by the candidates during that period. In case of fee payment, any changes done in the application will be updated after the successful payment. No change will be allowed in exam city.
Note: The additional amount (if applicable) should be paid by the candidates through SBI MOPS (Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ E-Challan) during the correction period. Since, it is the one-time facility, extended to the candidates to avoid any hardship to them; therefore, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully because no further chance of correction will be given to the candidates for whatsoever reason.