DPS Ranchi 2017 Std XI Admission Process-Click Here
Posted on 2nd January
Pl check the website of school to be updated. School may change any information as per requirement.
School Management of DPS Ranchi has issued notification regarding Admission Process of Std XI Admission-Phase 1. Date has not been announced yet.
Registration begins on : 11th January
Last Date of Registration : 10th April
Exam Date : To be Announced
Registration Fee : Rs 1500(non refundable) through ‘SBI collect’ online system only available on the school website.
************************************************Copied from Website-
Phase – I On line Registration 11th January , 2016 onwards Last Date for on line Registration 10th April 2016 Stream
• PCM – with Computer Science / Informatics Practice (IP) / Eco./ PHE / Fine Art Graphics / Engg. Graphics / Hindi.
• PCB – with Maths / Economics , Hindi /Fine Art Graphics / PHE. • COMMERCE – with Maths / Hindi, Fine Art Graphics / PHE / Entrepreneurship.
• Compulsory Subject – English. Admission Criteria • Students appearing in Class – X (any Board) 2016 are eligible for registration.
• Provisional Admission Class – XI will be done on the basis of performance in the Aptitude Test.
• Final Admission- will be done after declaration of X Board results subject to the performance of the Aptitude Test and Board Result. Science Stream CBSE – A1 in all subjects (CGPA – 10) State / Other Boards : 91 % or above in Eng. , Maths, Science each and 91 % aggregate in Eng., Mathematics , Science , Social Science , Hindi / Sanskrit. Commerce Stream CBSE – A2 Eng., Maths / Social Science and CGPA – 9.6 Social Science and 85% aggregate in Eng., Maths, Science, Social Science , Hindi / Sanskrit. Aptitude Test Date will be notified later.
Fees For Registration : Rs.1500/- (non refundable) through ‘SBI collect’ online system only available on the school website. NOTE: In case of non fulfilment of the Admission criteria after the declaration of the Class – X Board Results – 2016 the provisional admission would stand cancelled.
How to Apply : 1. Single Registration is only valid. Multiple entries by any candidate will be treated as cancelled. 2. The duly filled printed form should be submitted in the school office within 7 days from the date of online registration.