CUSAT 2020 application form has been extended till 15th February 2020. The exam will be organized by the Cochin Science and Technology University. It is a combined entrance examination for all those candidates who want to get admission in various UG & PG courses affiliated to it. The university conducts the entrance exam on a university level which is organized as the Common Entrance Test (CAT), Lateral Entrance Test (LET), Department Admission Test (DAT) for providing admission to its various programmes. Candidates can also apply on the basis of GATE and MAT score to its respective courses. Get here complete details of CUSAT 2020, including important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
CUSAT 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates need to know all the CUSAT CAT important dates in order to know the entire exam related events:
|Release of Notification
||6th January 2020
|Start of CUSAT Online Registration
||8th January 2020
|Last date to fill application form (without late fee)
||10th February 2020
|Application form apply with late fee
||11th February 2020
|Last date of application with late fee
||15th February 2020
|Remittance of fee (online only)
||8th January – 8th February 2020
|Availability of admit Card
||27th March – 19th April 2020
|CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam
|Decoration of Result
||1st week of May
|Counselling –Option Entry
||1st week of June
CUSAT 2020 Application Form
The process to begin with filling of CUSAT 2020 application form is given below. Check it carefully to proceed further:
- The application form is available only through online mode. No offline mode is available to fill the application form for CUSAT 2020.
- The application form has been released from 8th January 2020.
- CUSAT CAT 2020 application form is available for B.Tech programms from 8th January 2020.
- The application form without late fee can be filled till 10th February 2020.
- CUSAT CAT 2020 application form with late fee will be available from 11th to 15th February 2020.
- Student those wish to apply for course like PhD, M. Phil, Diploma, post-graduation diploma and certificate programs might get the written application personally or through mail from the related department.
- The candidate must keep a copy of submitted application. However, there is no need to send the same to the university.
- Those applying on the basis of GATE Score or MAT should email a soft copy of their Score Sheet/Mark List to CUSAT on or before the final date for on-line submission of application.
The fee payment can be done through debit card/credit card and Net Banking. The applicant needs to pay the fee as per their category. Application fee for all courses (other than Postdoctoral/Diploma/Certificate Programmes) are given below:
|General Category Candidate
|ST/SC Category Candidates of Kerala
|International Candidate / PIO/ Children of Indian Gulf Workers(CGW)
||Rs. US$ 100
|Ph.D and M.Phil Programmes
||Rs. 1,000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST Candidates)
|PDF, Diploma, Certificate Programmes
||Rs. 100 (Rs. 50 for SC/ST Candidates)
|Candidates opting for Dubai as Test Centre
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the complete CUSAT CAT Eligibility criteria from given below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian citizen or resident of Kerala.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be above 21 years and below 17 years of age.
For Under Graduate Programmes:
- B.Tech with Integrated M.sc: The candidate must have passed the 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Mathematics alone and 50% marks in PCM combined from kerala state or recognized board.
- B.Tech Marine Engineering: The applicant must have qualified 10+2 examination with at least 60% of marks combined in English and PCM, and with a minimum of 50% of marks separately in Mathematics.
CUSAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Here, candidates can get the CUSAT exam pattern for few courses offered:
- Mode: The CUSAT CAT 2020 exam will be through online (CBT) mode.
- No. of Questions: The question paper will comprise of 250 objective types multiple choice questions.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Total Marks: The question paper will be of 750 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 3 marks will be awarded and for the wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
CUSAT CAT 2020 will be consisting of various courses of the study. Each course contains the different number of questions, subjects, etc. The exam pattern for some of the courses are given below:
||No. of questions
|1st year B.Tech/ Integrated M.Sc. in Photonics
Enroll for career Counselling Program - Click here