BITSAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 29th May 2021. BITS, Pilani organizes the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT). BITSAT is a university level examination which is conducted every year. Through this test, admission is offered in UG and PG courses in Pharmacy, B.E., M.Sc, etc programmes. Admission will be provided in its affiliated campuses – BITS Pilani campus, Hyderabad and Goa campus. Candidates must read this article to know all about BITSAT application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates and much more.
Candidates can check complete details about BITSAT 2021 application form in this section:
- BITSAT Application form has been released through online mode. Any other mode cannot be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form of BITSAT 2021 from 23rd February 2021.
- Fill all details carefully in the application form including personal, academic and communication i.e. parent’s details, address.
- Candidates also have to fill exam center choices at the time of filling application form.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Authority will also provide correction facility to the candidates from 27th to 31st May 2021.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 29th May 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the documents by post to the authorities.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedure.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or internet banking.
- Fee through any offline method can not be accepted.
- Fee will be non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
Here candidates can check complete fee structure for all category candidates:
|For male candidates
|For female candidates
|For Dubai candidates (male and female both)
BITSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Here candidates can check BITSAT eligibility criteria before applying for exam:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have passed with 75% marks in physics, chemistry/ mathematics/ biology subjects and 60% marks in each subject.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- To apply for pharmacy courses candidates must have PCB subjects with English. However, candidates with mathematics subjects can also apply for pharmacy courses.
- Appearing: Candidates those who are appearing in their 12th class in year 2021 will also be eligible to apply. Candidate who have passed their 12th class in 2019 or earlier will not be eligible for exam.
BITSAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates can check official BITSAT application dates related to various events:
|Starting of application form
||23rd February 2021
|Last date to submit application form
||29th May 2021
||27th to 31st May 2021
|Release of admit card
||12th June 2021
||24th to 30th June 2021
How to Apply for BITSAT 2021
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill BITSAT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website .
- Go through the login page and click on ‘new user, click here to register for BITSAT 2021’ link.
- In registration page you must enter your details i.e. valid email ID and active mobile number, personal details, educational qualification etc.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- A message about user ID and password will be sent to your registered mail ID.
- After that click on ‘go to application form’ link and enter your user ID and password here.
- Application page will be opened on your screen.
- Fill asked details like educational details, address details and choice of exam city in your application form.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates are advised to upload photograph and signature in maximum 50 to 80 kb size.
- Photograph should be uploaded with white background and colored.
- Now choose your payment gateway and pay application fee via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button after rechecking all details.
- Candidates who have done mistakes in detail will also be able to correct mistakes when correction window will get open.
- Take multiple printouts of the application form and keep it safe for other references.